ascend assessment and COACHING
ONLY DO WHAT YOU DO BEST! SAY "NO" TO THE REST!!
“In a time of personal transition, completing the ASCEND process helped me to focus on my passions and what is important to me. It also made me realize that I would do my best when I was doing what was best for me!” Dan Sawchuk, CPA, Tassi and Company
Embedded in the stories of your life, like a unique DNA coding, lies the clear and unmistakable pattern of your repeatable energy.. your motivation... your thrust... What if what you could employ your passionate energy and get paid to do it?
Is it naive to think that such this is really possible to do what you love AND get paid to do so? Be passionate and be profitable???
The truth is that those who earn the most money typically love what they do - and obviously get paid to do it. Its what millionaires say when asked what's led to their success. They truly enjoy their work! They're passionate and profitable!
You too can Ascend to the place of both passion and learn ways to bring REAL value to others when you...
1. Get clear on your energized patterns (how you work best!)
2. Gain confidence to utilize your energized patterns day to day
3. Connect those patterns to projects, roles, environments and work that best suits you at your absolute best.
What if there was a professional coaching tool that takes the best thinking from genius minds and a philosophy of how why people operate at peak performance and integrated that with a snapshot of human energy?
Ascend creates a "photo" of what you look like at your energized best. Would you be able to more confidently and directly ascend to great heights.... then do so again and again.. .without any need to look back wondering if you're heading in a direction that fits you?
Unlike typical assessments that seek to analyze how you operate like other people or fit in certain categories, Ascend describes the UNIQUE YOU. It creates a visual and verbal picture of:
- Your triggers: What gets you going, peaks your interest or motivates you to do something rather than nothing.
- Your passion clues: What areas of interest stick out in and through you and what makes you enthusiastic.
- Your tools: What skills, types of people, organizations, or values you prefer to work with.
- Your destinations: What you accomplish, create or end up with when you do or produce your best outcomes.
- Your support: What likely needs and or/environments will you likely require to thrive.
Ascend is based on years of research on human motivation that believes that the best predictor of future success lies embedded in the stories of accomplishmentsfrom one's past - including one's early childhood. When it comes to decisions on what direction to take next, the patterns of your past energy may be your most helpful guide.
Once you and/or your team register for Ascend, the personal (and typically quite enjoyable!) process will include:
1. Your accomplishments worksheet to simply list your past positive life and work experiences where you felt you were at your best.
2. Coach Interview: A 50-75 minute in person or phone coach conducted interview based on those experiences.
3. Your Ascend Diagram: You are sent a one-page diagram that uniquely portrays your energy.
4. Ascend Feedback Session: Your coach utilizes the feedback from your Ascend Diagram to describe you at your best, seeking your affirmations and clarifications. (50 to 75 minutes)
You may then opt for more personal feedback and coaching sessions with your coach to discuss and strategize towards key applications from your Ascend experience but that is completely up to you.
Jeff.Caliguire@ConvergencePoint.Biz or call 224-232-7126 to ask questions or see if Ascend is the right next step for you or your team.
Other Ways Ascend Can Be Utilized include:
- Determine WHAT TO DO what to do next when in job transition
- Determine WHAT NOT TO DO ... what to say "NO" to before spending months, years and money.
- Aid for authentic personal branding
- Determine what to focus on in "retirement" (retreading!)
- Build the most effective and focused team possible
- Utilize as an interview tool for hiring and/or firing
- Let people go from your team with a "soft landing"
- Decide where to focus when creating an entrepreneurial endeavor (or as you build a team)
- Decide on area of study and focus for education
Register and complete Ascend for you and/or your team NOW!
E-mail Jeff.Caliguire@ConvergencePoint.Biz to inquire or call Jeff @ 224-232-7126